- You were great. Considering everything, you really were. I’m glad I have such a good memory from you. Even with all the misunderstandings afterwards. I wish I could’ve spent more time with you. I wish we could’ve at least gotten the opportunity to see how things would have played out. But what’s done is done. You’re living your life, and even though you still think you’re hot shit, you’re happy. That’s good.
- Seeing you today was… interesting hahah. You don’t really belong on this list, but I’ll still put you on it. You. I missed you. I miss you. But I don’t know who you are anymore. Thinking back, you must’ve thought I was so silly. I was. What was I thinking, really? I wonder what you’d say hah. You probably wouldn’t be surprised. It’s still in the back of my mind. Even after all this time. It really has been a while. Good luck.
- I still cringe when I think about you. I really do. You were (and are) nice, that’s for sure. But that’s about it. I have no desire to even try to be friends with you. I don’t understand why you would want to be friends with me. We haven’t really spoken to each other since in like, three years.
- Embarrassing. Mortifying. Disgusting.
- I’m indifferent, I guess. I’m glad to see you’re doing well. I’m glad you respected what I wanted. I wonder sometimes. But for the most part, I really don’t care. I’m over it.
- You drive me crazy. In a good way, I guess. I’m insanely worried about a lot of things. But I’m happy at the same time. “The rest is still unwritten.”
Posted on Monday September 3, 2012
Tagged with nostalgia
Themed by Cory Johnny
Powered by Tumblr